When there is moisture, mold grows. Whether it is your wall or carpet, mold occurs because of the high amount of condensation in your home.
On top of it, if you are a pet owner having a dog, then it is definite that the growth of bacteria and microorganism increases.
Many of you have a question that can dog urine cause mold? The answer is yes. In this blog, you will get to know about the occurrence of mold on the wall or carpet because of dog urine.
Check out this blog and get the sparkling clean home without mold spots.
Why Dog Urine Cause Mold Growth in Your Home?
Mold is the fungus that grows on anything porous surface like a carpet, pad, subfloor, etc which is wet for a long time.
With a dog in your house, the accidents are prone to happen. From urine spots, blood to poop stains on the carpet, dogs are the reasons for messiness in your home.
All the above pet stain or urine spot is not an issue if you clean it immediately and thoroughly. But if you delay it for a long time, then it can be a problem.
Urine contains ammonia, which the carpet cannot soak it quickly. The components of urine attract moisture. Over time, several types of mold occur under your carpet.
From penicillium which can cause respiratory diseases to aspergillus causing lung conditions, all are the types of mold that occur because of dog urine.
Other Causes Of Dog Urine in Your Carpet
- A large negative effect on patients of COPD, asthma, or emphysema, and it may even cause several allergies.
- The bacteria found in old urine stains can be the reason for causing sinusitis and watery eyes.
- Your wood flooring becomes more and more saturated and may even rot. This can cause you an expensive replacement for wood floors.
Hire the Carpet Cleaning Specialist to Avoid Mold Growth
Apart from can dog urine cause mold, if you want the answers to the following questions including:
- Can dog urine cause headaches?
- Can breathe in dog urine and feces make you sick?
- Health hazards of dog urine and feces
- Dangers of a breathing dog urine and feces
- Dog urine and feces harmful to babies
Then you must contact TNT Carpet Care. We are a specialist in providing carpet cleaning services for many years. To get answers to your questions and advice on cleaning the carpet quickly at home, contact us at 619-208-2708. You can also follow us on Facebook, & Twitter for recent updates.