It may happen sometimes that due to water damage, mold is formed on your wooden floors and furniture. Moreover, the black mold formation can decay the whole wood. The best solution is to use bleach on it. But, bleach is harmful to health, so professional mold repair services don’t prefer its use. But, what is the solution to destroy this mold? In this blog, you will learn the 3 best ways how to remove mold from wood furniture.
3 Best Ways To Remove Mold From Wood Furniture
1. Make vinegar and baking soda solution
Vinegar is a mild acid that is good at cleaning mold. Baking soda is a natural cleaner that is also used with vinegar and it is safe for small kids and pets.
- Mix vinegar and a little amount of baking soda in a spray bottle.
- Apply the solution to the mold-affected furniture areas. Then, clean it with a paper towel.
2. Use tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is also the best remedy to kill mold.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water. Fill this solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on the mold-affected wooden furniture. Leave it for some time. Then, clean the solution with a paper towel.
3. Hydrogen peroxide cleaner
Hydrogen peroxide is best to kill black mold, bacteria, and fungi from your wood furniture. Moreover, it is a very effective cleaner used in kitchen appliances, walls, and floors.
- Add 3% of concentrated hydrogen peroxide to a spray bottle. Then spray it on the mold layers of your wooden furniture.
- Wipe it off after some time with the help of a clean cloth.
Looking For Professional Mold Repair Services?
To get the best mold repair ser from your carpet by professionals in the El Cajon location, TNT Carpet Care is the ultimate choice. Our professionals are experienced in repairing all kinds of mold from wood floors, furniture, or cabinets.
Call us at 619-208-2708 to book your appointment now. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook social pages to stay updated with mold removal tips from your wooden furniture and cabinets.